A Message to Our LaGrange Art Museum Family of Students, Donors, Members and Visitors
Things we are doing to ensure the health and safety of our staff and visitors:
– Limited access, the Woven Past Interactive Gallery will be closed.
– All guests are asked to wash their hands upon entering the building, either at our hand sanitizer stations, in our bathrooms or with their personal hand sanitizer.
– Limited number of guests, max capacity of 20, no groups larger than 5.
– Request that guests maintain social distancing, posted signage throughout the building.
– Request that all guests do not touch displays or walls in the galleries. We always do this, but an extra reminder.
– Masks & gloves will not be required, but encouraged. A sneeze guard in place at reception desk and if staff comes in contact with visitors they will wear face shield or masks, being careful to comply with ADA guidelines.
– Cleaning the highly touched surfaces in washrooms & entry doors every hour or more as needed.
– Cleaning the entire floor every day as part of our closing process.
– Normal hours are Tuesdays through Fridays from 9:00 am -5:00 pm, Saturdays 1:00 – 4:00pm.
“For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”-Aristotle
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
The LaGrange Art Museum is dedicated to the enjoyment and understanding of the visual arts through the quality of its collections, exhibitions, education programs, and community outreach initiatives. It is committed to being a vital partner in the educational and cultural life of the community it serves. Its mission is to support lifelong learning that reflects the value of diversity and contributes to the viability of the region by serving as both an art museum and community arts center with a special dedication to serving the region’s youth.